Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wrapping Packages

I think I've figured out why it's taking me so-o-o-o long to get my Christmas gifts wrapped! *grin*

This paper was a pretty faintly striped ivory roll of a "natural" feeling paper. It stamped up pretty good, I think! There were some spots where the stamps sat on top of the stripes - but most of the time, the ink went on beautifully. I used New England Ivy and Chocolate inks (Close-to-My-Heart) and one of the newest WaltzingMouse Stamp sets. I also used a WMS label set to make the frame on the Spellbinder Label #1.

My days have been full and fun - lots going on, but any of us can say that right now! I actually had to send myself to time out on Sunday because I was trying to shop and got "Seriously crabby". Go-straight-to-your-corner-young-lady-and-think-about-what-you've-done crabby. After a nice lunch and some Christmas music, I felt better and was able to go try again. It's amazing what a nice lunch can do for you.

Have a fabulous Wednesday (Hump Day!).
Hugs!

11 comments:

Laurel said...

What gorgeous wrapping paper!

Carla said...

Wow! What a beautiful package!! I'm sure the recipient will appreciate all of your effort!

Karen B. said...

This is seriously gorgeous! I hope the recipient doesn't just tear into it but really takes the time to appreciate the beauty and the details. You've done wonders with the WMS!

Julie Marie said...

So pretty Sharli!... I think we all need a little "time out" this time of year, to calm down and collect our thoughts!... love to you... xoxo Julie Marie

Cibele Glazer said...

I have a few gifts for you to wrap... This is gorgeous! I haven't bought any WMS sets yet but I have had my eye on a few for awhile now. I just may have to treat myself for Christmas. :)

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful gift wrap, Sharli! I would be happy with an empty box that was that gorgeous.

As your being "seriously crabby," I cannot imagine it. It's OK though. It happens to all of it.

Carolyn said...

Yep, beautiful paper!! As far as being crabby? It happens to us all. :)

Unknown said...

Your stamped wrapping paper is gorgeous, Sharli! It in itself is a gift from your heart.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...this WMS set really makes some wonderful wrapping paper. If this were my present, I wouldn't want to unwrap and destroy this beautiful presentation!

Joan B said...

wow, this is pretty!

farmhouse-story said...

your stamped wrapping and tag are gorgeous, sharli! good luck with the dentist:)