Sunday, December 12, 2010

More packaging

This one was a nifty way to gather up some "small" items that might otherwise get tossed out in with the tissue paper! I love these little tins - and usually fill them with small nugget chocolates wrapped in matching papers. I love how the snowman looks like he's throwing a kiss! Mwah!

This weekend just FLEW by! Zzzzoooommmmmm. I have started the (hopefully) last card design for my Christmas cards this year. I'm about half-way assembling this batch of 18. I'll post one as soon as I can get a photo of it. So, I'm listening to carols, and running loads of laundry while I put these cards together. It's really a lovely way to spend the evening!

Hugs!

12 comments:

Karen B. said...

Super cute saying for your little snowman, i hope you have a productive week!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun decorated container Sharli! The snowman DOES look like he's blowing that kiss -love the flower ribbon too! Sounds like you're having a lovely evening getting jobs done and creating!

Unknown said...

Darling snowman & what lucious ribbon! Cute project, Sharli! Happy new week, dear friend.

Jessica said...

This is just adorable, I love the snowman. I have to tell you I love your pinecone wrapping paper, that is awesome, I just might have to try stampin some myself!

Jeanne said...

Love it! Especially that ribbon flower. Fabulous! Sounds like you are happily productive and enjoying every minute of it!

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Alanna said...

What a darling tin and a great idea to put small items in there so they aren't mistakenly thrown away.

Jamie Harder said...

I love these cute tins and yours is so CUTE! That snowman is precious:-)

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute, Sharli! You sound as if you're "in the mood." Good for you! It's a wonderful season - the best time of the year.

Nancy Ball said...

HUGS back at ya, Sharli! While I may not have been posting, I was still lurking on your blog!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is just adorable Sharli. I too love these tins, but I've exhausted my supply. Your post has inspired me to get some more. They make great little gifts, as your post shows. Love how you used up little scraps. Well done!!!

Carolyn said...

Cute cute cute!! Love what you did with the ribbon!

Curt in Indy said...

What a darling tin and you made me smile and go awwwwwwww with your description of what the snowman was doing. Then I saw the sentiment (don't know how I missed it when I looked at it the first time). So cute. BTW, thanks so much for your lovely card! It was beautiful! Best, Curt