Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Refrigerator memo pad

Somewhere in the garage, in the many boxes of Christmas things I haven't gotten out (and probably won't now with the little kitty around) there is a lovely seasonal memo pad for my refrigerator. I would have left the other one up but it ran out of paper! So - time for a new one! I used Close-to-My-Heart Mistletoe papers, and Waltzingmouse stamps. The label is a Spellbinders (I've lost track of what number label but the stamps are compatible - gotta love that!). I put magnet on the back of it and slapped it to the front of my refrigerator! Back in business!

Well, the good news is that the kitty is still here and still alive. I've cleaned the litter box, and have noted kitty chow outside the bowl. The small catnip mouse I left around has moved (a little) from it's original location. There are gray fluffs of fur on the comfy chair in the front room. But I haven't seen him in days! Do you think he'll ever love me? Somehow I feel even more lonely with him here than before! (oh my, now that sounds tragic!) I don't mean that - I do have faith that he'll come around eventually.

Julie Marie - please come make sweet kitty noises so he'll come out!!!

11 comments:

Sheri said...

OH Sharli, I'm sure he will come around. You know cats, they don't like change! He will come around in his own time, (cats also hate to be rushed - they like to be in charge!) I can't wait to meet him, but I won't push! hehe.
Sheri

Carla said...

I love the notepad!! That would make a fabulous gift!
Sorry I have no kitty advice . . . I've never had a cat!!

Laurel said...

Love that notepad! I hope the cat comes around.

Jeanne said...

The notepad is beautiful, Sharli! Well done!

I hope Mr. Bilbo Baggins comes around soon for you. At least you know he's eating and drinking, right? So, hopefully, it's just a matter of time before he realizes how very lucky he is to have you for his "mommy."

Hugs!

mE said...

This is a darling notepad! I love that you could add more paper to it whenyou run out, too!

Don't worry about kitty gone missing in the house. He's probably just tweaked about the whole transition. He'll come out one day and love you. :) Maybe you should spend some time in the comfy chair and see if he comes and snuggles you. :) Did you decide on Bilbo Baggins? LoVE the name! :)

Unknown said...

What a pretty frig notepad!

BB will surprise you when you least expect it, and leap into your lap or snuggle around your neck. Kitties have minds of their own! Do you have a ball of yarn to coax him to come out and play?

Carolyn said...

What a cute idea!
Heeere kitty kitty kitty... When you find him post pics! :)

Merry Christmas my friend!

Scossie Jane said...

A fridge note pad, what a great gift idea, and it looks absolutely fabulous - LOVE it.....

What a little rascal he is - did you decide to call him Bilbo Baggins?? Can't wait to meet him - when you find him....LOL

Hugs xx

Julia Aston said...

What a great note pad holder Sharli! love the colors and, of course, the stamps!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great use of your stamps on this one, WOW!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous creation to display on your fridge :) Happy New Year Sharli!