Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hello Lovely and True Love - Operation Smile

I don't know if I love the little people in this stamp set or the saying "This Card is a Paper Hug" the best!  Thankfully, I don't have to choose!

Colors are from the Hello Lovely paper pack just released!  I added the little pieces of black design paper from another new paper pack called Some Kinda Wonderful.  There are excellent papers in that pack - not just this awesome black pattern.  When coloring the little person, the dress was the last thing - hmm, what color should I use?  Well, Fern came to mind (those that know me are smiling now because they know that green is my favorite color!).  I've actually had "fights" with my beloved because I wanted a green hat and he didn't want to look at my green hat!  Guess what color my new hat is?!  Of course!  I got the green one!  LOL

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty, Sharli. I really like the sentiment. The papers are lovely, too. Glad you persevered and got your green hat! :) Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable...just love your sweet card. Love those beautiful papers and your sweet little lady.