Thursday, January 5, 2017

Hello Lovely - wonderful paper!

I know I haven't mentioned much about this paper (because it's been such a big secret!).  I actually love this one piece more than anything else in the pack (the bottom 2/3rds of the card).  The others patterns are kinda art-deco or Greco-Roman looking to me.  But this floral pattern just knocks my socks off!  I can use up the other stuff as background if I get to use this page for cards like this one!  The sentiment came from another CTMH stamp set in my stash called Big Hug, D1584 that is apparently retired.  The paper, and stamps that are associated with it in the catalog, are all wedding types.  I had more of a need for thank you notes, love notes, that kinda stuff.  Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card using a beautiful paper. I can see why it is so appealing. :)

Kim Heggins said...

Lovely card...just so beautiful. I love that gorgeous patterned paper and sweet design!