Monday, January 2, 2017

Hello Lovely! Seasonal Expressions 1 - 2017 is available!!

The newest mini-catalog is available now!  Let me know when we can get together so you can have your own mini-catalog in your hands!  Otherwise, you can shop on-line at my on-line business address (OBA).  

This is Hello Lovely! paper pack and card-making stamps with thin cuts. I added "happy anniversary" from another stamp set because I don't actually need any wedding cards right now.  The card is a rough copy of one in the SE1 mini-catalog with the exception of the sentiment and the ribbon.  (same color and placement, just a different style ribbon).  

Quick update on my back:  I seem to be getting better each day.  I am now walking consistently, and taking less and less pain medication.  I see my surgeon on the 4th and on the 10th I start with the pain clinic.  (maybe I won't even need them?). I'm feeling hopeful.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Pretty card, Sharli. I like the colors. I also really like the embossing on the background. :) Yay for a positive update on your back. I hope each day continues to get better and better! Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...makes me wish it was spring time again! Love your beautiful flowers.