Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Playing with smooshing again

I saw a card on Julia Aston's blog here. Julia has inspired me since before I began blogging - in fact, I copied her blog design because I admired it so much.  She's updated hers, and I haven't, but I must tell you, she has provided so much support and guidance and is so gracious about it all!  So, you won't be surprised when you go look at her post and find it is a whole lot prettier than mine.  But you will see the sincerest form of flattery in my imitation.

Buttercup, Blush, and Cashmere inks to smoosh in.  The stamps were done in Cocoa ink.  I also used a Chocolate cardstock for the 5 1/2" square card, and stamped a floral border in Chocolate ink all around the outside.  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Look at that pretty background for those flowers. Nicely done, Sharli. How neat that your friend inspired you so. That's wonderful. Great work. Hugs!