Tuesday, September 13, 2016

One last card with the Stamp of The Month for August

There are a few Close to My Heart stamp sets that have proven to be so versatile and interesting that I've been using them for nearly 15 years!  I think this one will fall into that category!  This time I made a kitty couple (anniversary card - if you can't tell).  I found some darling cat related Washi tape (the kitty faces and the meow meow meow) and just had to use it right away.  The woodgrain paper is one from the new CTMH Fundamentals.  The kitties were stamped on white daisy cardstock and given design with a fine print from one of the retired stamp set - a really off the wall one like Later, Sk8r.  I added liquid glass on the eyes and a small piece of tulle in yellow. 

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous card, Sharli. So happy to see you have such fun with this set. The kitties do look like they could be a couple. Great work pulling together different products from different companies and different release times, too! Hugs!