Friday, September 2, 2016

Rustic Home Fundamentals - CTMH

The new Annual Inspirations book from CTMH has cool new fundamental papers!  The rose-gold striped one is in the Rustic Home collection!  I took two photos so I could show the way the paper looks in real life!  The daisy is from a set called "Flower Silhouette". I can't find the source for that one!  Aarrrrrghh!  

I am hoping that going forward the software Evernote will keep me organized so that I can always tell you where I got something! I've got everything except my tools into the database for the MN studio and I use it every day to look up where to find a design or sentiment element.  I never knew how much time I was wasting looking through stamp sets!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those fundamentals look very pretty! The foil, while hard to photograph, looks so neat in real life. You have captured it well. :) The daisy is really pretty! There are a lot of daisies out there, so I wouldn't worry too much about not knowing the source. :) Glad to hear the Evernote system is working out so well for you! Hugs! Happy Weekend to you. :)

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous background...love those gold stripes and that single daisy! So pretty.