Sunday, September 4, 2016

Love This

These blossoms are from the CTMH stamp set called Love This.  It includes the blossom, a bird, a border, a butterfly and sentiments.  I opted for a bold sentiment from Verve's set called Carpe Diem.  There are amazing sentiments in that set - such as this one. It seemed a nice contrast to the gentle flowers. Since I didn't use any leaves (green) on the design I opted for a sliver of a mat of green.  The card front and base are kraft cardstock. I used Derwent Ultrasoft pencils for the white and a little pink water-color pencil over the white near the centers and yellow in the middle.  

4 comments:

Alanna said...

This is beautiful Sharli. I love the white pencils on the Kraft.

Jeanne said...

So pretty, Sharli. I, too, like the look of the white pencil on kraft. And that sentiment is such a strong one. Excellent work!

Sharli Schaitberger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. Love the sentiment.