Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gift tag

This is the prototype for a few lot of gift tags that I'll need at the end of this month.  I have this tradition of bringing my co-workers a treat to thank them when it's my work anniversary.  I used to make little 3x3 cards, but the tags really make more sense!  This is about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.  It was the first time I cut wool felt using the Nestabilities - it works like a charm!!!  (Now I'm going to want more Nesties in different shapes)  I see all sorts of neat felt things in my future!  Everything except the felt and the craft cardstock is from Close-to-My-Heart!  The ink colors used were Olive, Chocolate, and Vanilla Cream (Pigment). 

It's Thursday already!  I'm glad - it's been a very busy week and all I've done is work and sleep.  I need some "me" time!  LOL  Thank you for your sweet get well wishes - I'm fine, I just needed a good nights sleep to ward off the dread-muhungus.  I do apologize if I created any alarm!

I'm so looking forward to Yoga tomorrow evening!  Have a Happy Friday!

Namaste.

9 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

What a sweet tag Sharli! I love the green with the pop of orange! And what a brilliant idea to use your nesties on felt! I am definitely going to do that:-)

Kathi Carlson said...

I have to say your prototype is a huge success. It's awesome!

I've cut felt with Cuttlebug dies but haven't tried the Nestabilities ... yet. You've inspired me.

I'm so glad you're OK. I think we simply wear ourselves out. I join you in looking forward to the weekend! Here's to "me time!"

Have a great Friday, friend!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful tag and the sentiment behind it. You are truly thoughtful! Love the use of the felt with the Nesties. Something I need to remember!

I hope you have a fabulous Friday in anticipation of a rejuvenating weekend!

Laurel said...

Oh this is beautiful and how sweet of you!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, you are on a roll! This gift tag is fabulous!! Love the design, the colors, and those great stamps!

Sarah said...

This is sooo cute!!! I haven't cut felt with anything except scissors LOL..I will have to try. Have a great day.

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful work on this tag. I love being creative with tags..they can be miniature pieces of art!

Julia Aston said...

I really need to try this felt cutting with the nesties! what a pretty tag for your co-workers! hope you have a better week this week Sharli!

Unknown said...

Just catching up with fave blog friends! What a fantastic tag design--they'll LOVE it!