Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sunny Day - cased from Aaron Brown

This card was CASED directly from Aaron Brown.  The only change I made was to add some "grass" and I actually think I liked her version without it better than mine.  Aaron is very talented - check out her blog here!

It's Wednesday already???   The news here - my SIL is about the same, still in ICU.  I'm exhausted (nothing new there) and work is wacky.  Otherwise, all is normal. LOL

Have a good Thursday - I'm glad we're rolling into the downside of the week. Hugs!

8 comments:

Carla said...

Very pretty card!
Aaron is one of my favourite artists as well!

Alanna said...

This is super cute. I love the clouds and the grass.

Kathi Carlson said...

What a cute card! Love the popped up clouds.

Have a great day, Sharli!

Jeanne said...

So cute, Sharli!

I hope you are able to find some time to rest and rejuvenate after your busy week!

Laurel said...

Super cute card, I love the grass.

Jamie Harder said...

So cute! I just love those clouds!!

Deb Neerman said...

This is tooooo cute, Sharli! Love it! Those clouds are just adorable!!

Leslie said...

I like what the grass adds to your card.