Sunday, March 7, 2010

On OLD stamp - so old . . .

This is a Close-to-My-Heart order for my friends this month - they all seemed to order "smaller" things and when that happens, I try to package it in a reusable gift bag for them!  ;-)

The focal image stamp is a very old CTMH set - I don't even remember what year!  I can tell you that it's a rubber stamp!  I had some difficulty using it - you know, you can't see where you're placing them!  (Oh My!  I am TOTALLY spoiled!).  But, I still love the roses and heart.   The sentiment is brand new, from the current catalog in the Veranda section and so is the way-cool stamped stitching!  I've been accusing people of sewing like this on their cards only to discover that it's a stamp!  (head-whack!)

I had a very productive weekend.  If I just had one more day . . . I think I could get caught up!  Oh well.  
Enjoy your week - make the best of it, keep focused on the happy/good.
Namaste.

6 comments:

Carla said...

Wow! You spoil your 'ladies'.
Love the bag - very pretty!

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh, wow! I'm going to start ordering from you. That bag is cooler than any discount! Seriously, the gift bag is stunning.

That old stamp set - whatever its name is - is looking pretty fine, too. I must still have it ... in a tote ... somewhere. Perhaps, some of those oldies but goodies should be remounted on Cling Mount. Hmm...

I could have used another day, too, but appreciated what I had. Sounds like you did as well. You enjoy your week, too!

Jeanne said...

What a thoughtful friend you are. But then, I think I've said that a time or two, huh? This proves it once again. Beautiful stamping and wonderful "stitching" (giggling at that one).

Hope you have a wonderful week, Sharli!

Sarah said...

It is beautiful and perfect on that bag!!!

Alanna said...

Sharli, the gift bag is so pretty. You do spoil your ladies. As for the stamp, I can't recall its name either but it was actually the first stamp from CTMH I ever bought. I loved it but decided to part ways with all my rubber when they went acrylic.

Curt in Indy said...

It doesn't surprise me that you are so thoughtful to give people their orders in bags that you make! You are just a super sweet person and it is so thoughtful that you do this. LOVE this stamp and what you did with it and that stitching stamp is so cool! Best, Curt