Monday, August 30, 2010

Open Stamping Sunday - Color Pencils and OMS

One of my friends asked me to teach them how to make a circle card, and another how to color like I did the cornucopia card . . . so the technique we did yesterday was this small (4") card. I think everyone enjoyed it!

Monday - I love how Alanna put it in her blog - she said that she's pretty sure now that Mondays come more often than any other day in the week. LOL

But the bright side is that I had a great Yoga practice tonight and am getting stronger! Little by little . . .

Namaste.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh this is great, love the shape and your coloring!

Karen B. said...

Very cool and creative card! Love the fallish colors.

Jeanne said...

What a fun project! Love the shape and the colors.

Glad the yoga is going well!