Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Happy Truck

I've had this CTMH truck stamp for awhile without seeing any ink - so I made this card (masculine birthday?) with balloons from a CTMH business builder set called Party Time Gathering.  I stamped the balloons (all one stamp) in Champagne ink and then colored over each balloon in pencil, trying to keep the sketchy lines that were on the stamp images.  Then I used some wired black twine. The tire track stamp was used to make a "road" and the background wood-chevron design paper is one of the brand new CTMH Rustic Home Fundamentals. "HAPPY" is from the Hello, Life - Scrapbooking promotional stamp from Fall of 2015, no longer available. I used Sapphire ink for both the truck and the HAPPY and Slate ink for the "road".  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Super fun card, Sharli! I like the background and how you added the color to those balloons. The colors make for a great masculine card. :) Hugs!