Friday, August 26, 2016

This was inspired by Jen Rubio, at this blogsite.  I loved how Jen created a beach and colored her seashells with watercolors.  I used different papers, banner, and sentiments - but I thank Jen profusely for the inspiration!

I used the watercolor paints for my seashells and sometimes it seemed like the colors were covering up the details of the stamped image.  So, I went back over them with the 0.5 micron journaling pen.  I know I'm going to love having these images for my Hawaii scrapbooking! 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh Sharli! You did an amazing job after being inspired by the other gal's work. I checked out what she did and could see why you liked it so. Very pretty. I sure like your rendition as well. I think you were smart in your color choices and going over the lines again at the end added some very nice detail. Excellent work! Thanks for sharing!! :) Hugs.

Becca-expressions said...

You've been BUSY lately!! So many beautiful cards, but this one is my favorite. Gorgeous take on Jen's card...makes me want this stamp set...a lot! :)