Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Smile

This card was bumping around in my head and needed to get out!  I don't think anyone inspired me with it - and the part I like the best is probably because of a mistake that needed to be covered up!  I stamped the camera image on a piece of white cardstock with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and let it dry.  I should have done the liquid glass on the camera lens at that time - it would have kept me from messing about with the page too fast and letting the ink run with too much water coloring.  But, the only spot that looked really "bad" is underneath the speech bubble! Next time, I'll do things in a better order!

I love this card!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Would never have known had you not mentioned it, Sharli. What a neat looking card. Looks like you had a grand time watercoloring those cameras. Lots of great color! You make me smile, too. :) Have a great day! Hugs

Becca-expressions said...

I. LOVE. This!!!