Saturday, August 13, 2016

Love Doily (I've lost count)

This was another doily card!  I had a package of the design paper that I used for the card front that I bought from Paper Source over 5 years ago (I was going to use it as an element in my wedding invitations, then changed my mind).  I was afraid that the pearly flowers wouldn't accept the ink with stamping but I was happily surprised!  The inks for the doily and sentiment was Slate.  The poppies were stamped in black and cut out - it was a negative stamp and I don't know where I got it. It has a lot of dimension and was really fun to make - even with all the fussy cutting.

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

This is such a pretty card. Love that doily paper!

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is lovely, Sharli! Definitely worth any extra effort it took to create it. :)