Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I recently was browsing through my pinterest folders and realized that I had a LOT of great ideas for a doily stamp.  I have a doily stamp. I  didn't actually realize that but my recent organizing spree reminded me of it.  Out came the Love Doily stamp set and the Hello Tweety one, too. Neither stamp set have ever seen ink!  Isn't that crazy?!

So, I used Olive and Black, the border at the bottom is from Happy Journey and I think maybe that all three stamp sets are retired.  Even Olive is retired as a CTMH color. 

Then this happened.  I thought it might be nice to see what happened if I let the doily image fall off the paper.  I found nifty design papers in my "CTMH Retired" box and I changed the colors to Sweet Leaf, Chocolate with a whisp of Champagne.  I think the spacing is best on the "miss you" one, but the little bird flying off is a neat touch.  Anyway - there you go!  Doily stamp in use!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful work, Sharli! Great use of product that may no longer be available, but is still definitely very usable! How fun that you were inspired by your own Pinterest pins. I really like your color choices and your image choices. So pretty!