Monday, September 21, 2009

Foxglove


This is an image I stamped with one of the stamps I purchased in Philomath, Oregon at the cutest little stamp shop! I bought it because I was thinking it might work with Flower Soft (and I'll still try that, too). I like this image!


From our hike through the Redwoods at Stout Grove, we came out from under the trees at the Smith River. My friends crossed on this very scary bridge, but I stayed on the shore for a LONG time just watching them. This photo is for Jane (these shadows are not a good as yours!).

2 comments:

Leslie said...

How beautiful. Love the photos from your trip. Card is beautiful in the bella paper.

Cibele Glazer said...

Love your stamped image and I can't waith to see it with FS. Also enjoying the pics from your vacation. Looks like you had a glorous time.