Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekly Planner - Volumes

One of the projects that has been nagging at me is to "split" my weekly planner album into multiples. I knew by April that I would never be able to fit all the weeks with the "scrapbooked page" into the spiral that the planner comes with - we were already bursting the seam by then! What I wound up with was three volumes. Jan. - May, June - August, and Sept - Dec. This is the 2nd Volume.

I was way behind in my weekly scrapbooking! This was because I was unsure where to split the album and was very reluctant to keep adding pages that might have to be torn off. Next year I will split the album before I even start and do it into straight thirds. I had used Emporium papers for the original cover and thought I should carry it through the year. I like Volume 3 the least so probably won't post it! LOL.

It's been a busy and productive day! I wish I could have another day off, but that's life! And at least I'm blessed with a good job!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's amazing how the album pages add up! Do you just keep adding more bookshelves as I have to here?? I love the Emporium papers' colors & your cover sentiment here!

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty cover! Love the cards and photos you've shared, too! You did a great job with the Hero Arts background stamp I "inspired" you to buy. I'd apologize but know you'll love it,too! As for your lovely Christmas card, the highlighted word was a great touch. Glad you had a fun vacation. Those were some magnificent sights you captured in your photos - reminders of God's wonder. Thank you for hanging with me these past weeks and for all your encouraging words. I only had to look at Miranda's beautiful, glowing face to know that it was all SO worth it. Have a great week, my special friend!