Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn / Winter 2009 Catalog demo board

Wow, what a great collection of ideas! Let me see if I can give proper credit! From the 12 o'clock position, the 3 1/2 x 8 Sweet home card is mine, the one on a yellow background with the cozy fireplace below it was created by Melinda Flax. At the 5 o'clock position, the Grace card with the silhouettes and the one with the natures vein leaf are mine. The Twitterpated card in the middle of the board (slightly left) is Kris Massey's and the little 3x3 is Jen Coleman's. Lower left hand corner is the Jingle Creative Basics paper displayed by Jen Coleman, and in the upper left hand corner is the Jingle paper card by Joanne Zubal. I have the best unit sisters in the world - don't you agree!?!

Naturally - everything is CTMH and from the new catalog! About me? We're working our tails off (not noticeably - it has occurred to me, as my pants are harder to zip these days!). I guess I mean that "figuratively". LOL I'm certainly ready for bed in the evenings! Take good care of yourselves, wash your hands.

Namaste.

6 comments:

Alanna said...

What great boards Sharli. You and everyone else put a lot of work into this and everything looks great.

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous demo board,Sharli! I can't wait until next week when my new CTMH stuff finally gets here.

Hey, my pants are a little harder to wiggle into these days, too. I thought they'd shrunk. LOL. Take care, friend!!

Leslie said...

Love the board, what a great way to show off our papers. Wash your hands! that is too cute. The husband of the girl I share an office and phone with is getting over swine flu. We think she has already had it or she is just a carrier. I pray I don't get it as I start a brand new job next week. I am so excited.

Jeanne said...

What beautiful demos. They are sure to entice your customers. Great job all of you!

Thanks for sharing...stay healthy!

Scossie Jane said...

Hi Sharli, the demo board looks great, as do the products, a lot of work on there. Thanks for showing the CTMH range xx

Julie Marie said...

Hello Sharli, and thank you for visiting my blog! Yours is beautiful, I love your banner! Looks like you ladies have sooo much fun making cards! They are all great! Bisous... Julie Marie