Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Tree

I was just playing around with stamps and colors - taking a break from the Halloween and Christmas projects! This card just happened and I kinda like it. The stamps are from PTI. I used some outdoorsy design papers and a bit of twine. I tried to create some ground and a little definition around the tree with the Copic marker.

I am so very glad that tomorrow is Thursday. I had a diagnostic test regarding my tummy yesterday that did not go very well (I don't know the result yet - but the test was awful!). I'm thankful to be back on an even keel and looking forward to a weekend when I can truly relax. I'll be going to the new Yoga studio again Friday after work . . . so with any luck I'll be "blissed" and sleep wonderfully! I received more HUGS in the mailbox that I want to share with you . . . but it will have to wait until tomorrow as it's past my bedtime already.

Namaste.

8 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sharli... what a pretty card, I love the little birds in the tree too...hope you get good results on your test!... xoxo Julie Marie

Karen B. said...

So pretty, I love how the blue birds pop from the tree!

Jeanne said...

That is a very pretty tree with the added bonus of lovely birds perched in it.

I'm sorry that taking your test was no fun. Here's hoping the results are way better than the test was!

Hugs!

Laurel said...

Beautiful card! Sorry that you had a rough time with your tests, hoping everything comes back fine.

Alanna said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the way the tree looks and the wavy edge up top.

Sorry to hear about such a nasty test. Doesn't sound fun at all.

Blessings to you for a great Thursday.

Curt in Indy said...

Love this! The wavy background remind me of hills in the background. I love the colors and the added twine. Great stuff! I'm sorry the test was awful for you. I hope it is nothing serious. Keeping good thoughts going your way. Best, Curt

Carolyn said...

Pretty! Love the colors!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card, Sharli! The colors are so pretty and I love the way you did the background.

I hope you've recovered from the miserable tummy test and that the results are OK. I hope, too, that your weekend is relaxing. You deserve it, sweet friend. Take care.