Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sympathy cards

Another sympathy card, and I didn't have much time to pull it together, either! I went for subtle - so the Verve image was stamped in Chocolate ink right over the patterned paper (in my stash, no idea where I found it). The image shows up, but just barely. I like the effect and it's even prettier in person.

It's been a good weekend! I enjoyed Yoga class Saturday morning, came home and cleaned up the craft room and stamped a bit. Today after church I've stamped more while the laundry goes. Pretty laid back - just what I needed!

Namaste.

10 comments:

Carla said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend!
Beautiful card!!

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

Karen B. said...

Lovely tone on tone stamping.

stampmonkey said...

Sympathy cards are so hard to make (at least I have a hard time with them), but this is lovely. Very understated and soothing. I really like the way you stamped right on the patterned paper. Beautiful!

Glad you enjoyed your weekend. ;)

hugs,
Christi

Jeanne said...

Lovely sympathy card. Even if you didn't have a lot of time, it sure doesn't look like it.

So glad you had a relaxing weekend.

Carolyn said...

Beautiful card! glad you had a great weekend!

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. Great idea to stamp the image directly on the paper. Looks fabulous.

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card, Sharli! The colors are so pretty, and the stamp on the background paper is just right.

Have a great week, friend!

Julia Aston said...

I love that stamp Sharli!

Curt in Indy said...

For a quick card this sure is beautiful! I love the stamped image/sentiment on the dp. Gives a great look! I need to remember that. Best, Curt