Monday, September 6, 2010

Be Still

I finally had a chance to play with the new Ippity stamps I bought from Julie Ranae HERE.

I fell in love with the stamps in this set - this is really a very simple card - the tree was inked in CTMH Brown Bag, the things in the tree are open and fine-lines so it was easy to color them. This ribbon is one that I've been hoarding for awhile - and while I was thinking "brown" when I went to the ribbon "wall" I picked up this ribbon first.

The weekend was wonderful! I enjoyed "down time" and "stamping time" and I did yard work (which I actually enjoy, to be truthful) and did gobs of laundry. For one person, I don't know why there is so much of it! LOL

Hope your short week flies by quickly -
We will be back celebrating the weekend soon.

Namaste.

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute card, love that tree!

Jeanne said...

Great card, Sharli! That tree is very sweet and the ribbon a great choice.

Glad you had a relaxing and productive weekend! Hope the week goes equally well!

Carla said...

Beautiful card Sharli!
What a great quote from scripture!

Alanna said...

THis is so gorgeous Sharli. What a great stamp set.

Unknown said...

Sharli, the tree colors and Scripture verse are so special, and I love the distressed edges too! Glad your weekend was creative and fun!

Karen B. said...

My laundry multiplies. I swear it does.
Your card is beautiful, I really admire the scripture with the image, and love the plaid background.

Julia Aston said...

What a fun tree Sharli - and one of my favorite Bible verses!

Curt in Indy said...

Your choice of the ribbon for this card/image was perfect. I can see why you have fallen in love withh this stamp set. Your card is beautiful! Best, Curt