Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Better get Better!

We're taking a short break from Halloween to bring you a Get Well card! I needed one to send to a friend . . . I had a lot of fun making this one using TCP (The Cat's Pajamas) stamps. Papers are from Close-to-my-heart! All from the You Rock pack. The purple dots are the back side of the blue dots. Fun, huh?!

It was a good day at work today - busy, busy - just the way I like it! Not much news except that I'm really enjoying my DD's new blog - I'm getting to see photos of her without waiting an eternity for her to send them to me! :D

Have a Happy Hump Day!

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Adorable card, love the ribbon!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, Sharli! I am glad to hear/see you are having a good week.

Jamie Harder said...

Awww how sweet is that cat!!! Love your scrunched ribbon!!!

Jeanne said...

Who wouldn't feel even a little bit better after receiving this cute card?! Love the ribbon treatment.

Glad your week is going well, my friend!

Alanna said...

This is so cute. I love the ribbon at the bottom.

Carolyn said...

Cute card, I'm sure it will cheer up your friend!!

stampmonkey said...

What a cute Get Well card, Sharli! That stamp is adorable, and I really like what you did with the ribbon. I'm sure your friend felt better the instant they received it. ;)

I just checked out your DD's blog --looks like she could be dangerous to one's diet. BTW, she's a very pretty girl with a very sweet smile...takes after her mama. ;)

Big hugs to ya, and hope you're enjoying your weekend.
Christi

Julia Aston said...

Great colors on this Sharli - and love your pleated ribbon!

Curt in Indy said...

This image is so cute and I love that gathered ribbon! Your sweet daughter visited my blog and left such a great comment. She is obviously as sweet as you are! Best, Curt