Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ippity Flowers

A second card from my new Ippity stamp set - this one with flowers and the repeating sentiment . . . It's prettier in real life (I think). The yellow gingham is distressed with some Cotton Candy ink (one of the new CTMH colors) so it blends and coordinates nicely with the Blush cardstock.

Work was good but I really, really didn't want to get out of bed this morning! I must have hit the snooze button 4 times! YIKES! Well, I made it through the day and am finally home. Just a few little loose ends, then I can settle down with a book - I'm feeling the need to be lazy tonight.

Hugs!

8 comments:

Lori said...

What a sweet little card. So cheerful.

Karen B. said...

The colors in this card are so fun and cheery! Love the sentiment as well.

Alanna said...

This is such a great card. Those flowers are fabulous.

Jeanne said...

Fantastic card, Sharli! Those flowers are just wonderful. Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your book/quiet time!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - how pretty is this garden Sharli! the colors are super and I love how you stamped the sentiment running along the bottom!

Curt in Indy said...

Lazy nights with a book are good for the soul! Even better in a hot soaking tub! LOL That is where I usually escape. I love your Ippity flower card. Such wonderful colors. I also love your distressed gingham ribbon. Best, Curt

Unknown said...

Cotton Candy & Gingham go hand in hand! I'm lovin' your Ippity terr-i-fic-y creations!

Kristen said...

It is definitely cuter in person... I just got it today! You are so cute. I LOVE it, definitely brightened my day!