Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stupendous Stampers Close-to-My-Heart Unit Swap

Drum roll, please . . . These cards were made by my CTMH unit sisters - aren't they simply amazing?!?! The top one is by Danielle. She is new to our unit (which explains why I can't think of her last name (forgive me!)) but she is clearly not new to paper crafting! Wowie, what a pretty card using the Mistletoe papers!
My upline, Joanne Zubal, make the example using the Creative Basics papers and ribbon. Oooooo, Ahhhhh.

Jen Coleman really went outside the box with the new Magnifique papers (they seem to be all about Peacocks) - look at this gorgeous example of what you can do besides large birds with these papers! Fabulous!! Even the envelope is pretty!!

Angie Almanza hasn't been participating in the swaps and we will be sure to not let that happen again! This example of what can be done with the Hooligan's paper pack is so STINKIN' cute!!!

You saw my card already - I did the cornucopia with the new Olivia papers. Pretty neat swap, huh!! It helps us all get a demo board pulled together for the new catalog. I love a "win-win" situation!

Namaste.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Each one is terrific--what a great unit swap!

Julia Aston said...

What great inspiration these cards are - all so lovely! have a great weekend Sharli! we're hoping that we only get rain and maybe a little wind - it will all be gone by morning whatever it is!

Julie Ranae said...

My goodness my friend, you have been busy! These are all so wonderful.
Not sure WHY I have been so into Halloween creations this year...just love the designs available, I guess.

Can't wait to see what you post with your new Ippity stamps : )