Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Birthday cards!

This one uses the corner doily stamp from the Close-to-My-Heart current Triple Play special - where you can get three (3) mini-albums and a wonderful stamp set all for $5 with a purchase of $40 in stamps. It's a great deal as the mini-albums are adorable and this stamp set is terrific! After photographing the card, it occurred to me that the ribbon of leaves should have been going the other way (pointing up). Hmmm. Well, we can fix that!

Hope your weekend is going great - I'm over 1/2 way finished with staining the wood on my new iron/wood fence. I'm thrilled with the look - I picked a great color (natural). Check out this little mid-way photo (unstained is on the left).
Have a wonderful Sunday, dear friends!

Namaste.

13 comments:

Lexxie said...

Your card is beautiful Sharli, I love the colours.
And your fence looks amazing!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog,
Love Sarita xx

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card! and your fence is beautiful!

Karen B. said...

They both are beautiful! What a sense of satisfaction.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card & great use of the doily stamp! Sharli, you're an energizer rabbit imho! Really nice fence look! Happy new week!

Lori said...

What a pretty card. And, you are doing a great job on staining your fence.

Carla said...

Very pretty card!
Love the fence too!!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful birthday card, Sharli. I really like those colors. And your fence! Wow, what a great design and you are doing a splendid job on it. I'm sure your sense of satisfaction on a job well done is great.

Alanna said...

Your card is gorgeous Sharli. I love the colors.

And your fence is just to die for. Very pretty. The staining looks great.

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sharli, thanks for visiting tonight, and for you kind comments about my changes in our bedroom... I love your new fence... love to see the real wood on things, and that stain looks great!... xoxo Julie Marie

Sue from Oregon said...

Sharlie, thanks for popping by today! Had fun browsing your blog as well!

Sue Kment

Deborah Young said...

Love the card and the fence!

Kathi Carlson said...

Your card is lovely, Sharli! And the leaves are fine just the way they are.

Your fence looks so nice. The natural stain is perfect.

Hope you have a great week!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful card!! And the natural color stain is perfect!!