Thursday, September 23, 2010

I called this one "Happy Jack"

This card appeals to me because it's so simple! I did paper piece the "Jack" with the Close-to-My-Heart Olivia papers (therefore, the new Sunset color), I think everything else is quite self-explanatory!

Happy Thursday!!! I got home earlier than usual - started the day early and actually left on time. Traffic was light (perhaps because I was earlier?) and I had fixed dinner and eaten by 6 PM - that's usually when I walk in the door if not later. Wow - I could get used to that schedule!

I hope your week has been good - I hear about lots of rain (we even had some here!). There are always things to be done, fun things and "gotta" things - our assignment is to find the joy in all of them.

Hugs!

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Yes, the simplicity of your card appeals to me, too. Very cute.

An inch of rain is a lot for you. Here - it's still raining although I think it is supposed to stop for a day or two after midnight.

It's nice to get home early, isn't it? I have an extra hour on the clock at work this week, so tomorrow will be my early day. Good deal on a Friday. I hope yours is a good day, too!

Julia Aston said...

What a great pumpkin Sharli! love the text DP and cute pumpkin ribbon! Isn't halloween a great season for cards! hope you have a super weekend GF!

Jeanne said...

Love the simplicity of the card and the selection of the pattern paper on the bottom. It all made me grin, which is a good thing!

Love your philosophy, too!

Have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend!

Curt in Indy said...

I love everything about this card! That "ha ha ha ha" paper is great and your faux stitching gives the main panel a great look! Love this! Best, Curt (Thanks too for the sweet comment on my blog this week)

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sharli... I am so enjoying seeing your Halloween cards... Happy Jack is adorable!... xoxo Julie Marie

Leslie said...

Cute card, I am starting to feel the fall.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a cuuute Halloween card Sharli! Happy Jack brings a smile to my face :) Love the color combo too!