Sunday, May 30, 2010

Open Stamping Sunday - Clear Card



Today is Open Stamping at my house - I prepared a "technique" today for my friends to work with the new clear cards! As I often do (never intentionally!) there is a learning lesson in this one!! Can you guess? Well, I took the protective paper off the outside of the card and it looked great to me - - - so I thought that was all there was. Nope! There is protective paper on the inside, too. SO, this card was made on top of the protective inside paper. I hope my friends appreciate the sacrifices I make for them! LOL



I hope your weekend is just what you want it to be. My Saturday turned out to be easy going. I'm very thankful for that - as I was on alert for work and it could have turned out to be very hectic. Easy going is much better! ;-)

Hugs!

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I love your card, Sharli! And need to get my hands on some of CTMH's new clear cards. How fun, and I would bet your friends loved it!

Happy to hear you enjoyed a quiet Saturday. I'm expecting less activity at work this coming week than I will have had on the weekend, but it's OK.

One more day off - enjoy, sweet friend!

Lori said...

What an adorable card. Love the rolling hills. I am constantly finding myself making compromises for the mistakes I make. Oh well, whatcha gonna do???LOL

Karen B. said...

What a fun card, and great layout for a clear card! I enjoy the paper piecing too, adds so much to the overall design.

Jeanne said...

LOVE your clear card! What a fun design.

Deborah Young said...

This is adorable, Sharli! I love how the cloud covers the inside sentiment. Very clever!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun design on this clear card! I always find acetate a little tricky to work with!