Monday, October 26, 2009

Card from Friends!



I am very blessed to receive wonderful-fun Halloween cards from my friends - they all know that I don't usually send out Halloween cards - I'm in m-a-j-o-r production mode already for my 100+ Christmas cards! These are just adorable, huh! I wish you could see Jone's in person - because it sparkles and you know how the camera doesn't capture that essence.

It was a great Monday - we're expecting a "cold snap" (don't laugh) it will be getting down into the 40's by the end of the week! YIKES! We don't really know what to do with 40's (since no-one here owns a coat!).

I'm going to Yoga tomorrow - I'm very positive and happy about that - so I probably won't be able to post tomorrow. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Namaste.

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute, fun cards! Tho' I'm not much of a Halloween card maker either.

Your weather is dropping into the 40s and our is supposed to be up in the 50s. How about that? Warmer in the frozen tundra than Arizona. That doesn't happen very often. No coat? I hope you've got a sweater and a sweatshirt to put on top of it. Layers are good.

Glad to hear you're going to yoga tomorrow night. Catch you later in the week. 'Til then, take care!!

Jeanne said...

Lucky you to be the recipient of such fun cards. I always think about making Halloween cards and then I don't.

Sorry, had to chuckle at your dipping into the 40s, sometimes that is short sleeve weather here (especially in the spring). But I know for you it's a real shock to the system. Good luck keeping warm.

Enjoy yoga!