Monday, October 5, 2009

Stupendous Stampers - Unit Meeting Project



At our most recent unit meeting, my uber-creative upline, Joanne Zubal, taught this fabulous technique - it's a cupcake box! With my friends, cupcakes are all the rage - so I can imagine making these in every design imaginable! This project used the Close-to-My-Heart Creative Basics Paper "Jingle" and Trees from Holiday Trinkets.

Work was very interesting today - I was doing some noise studies and got to "role-play" in a job that I don't know much about. So, there were lots of new things to see and experience! I love days like that! I'm pretty tired tonight though! (Well, now, let's look over my posts and see when I'm NOT tired! LOL)

Hugs!

5 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

How fabulous is that?? Love it! You should do a tutorial on it.... :-)

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute box, Sharli! What a fun unit project.

I'm glad you had a good day. As for tired, you don't have the corner on that one. For me, it's a given at the end of the day. Hope your tomorrow is a good one, too!

Lori said...

Very cute...but now I can't stop thinking about cupcakes. lol.

Laurel said...

This is too cute! I may have to try one.

Deb Neerman said...

AWESOME!!! I love this!