Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Key to My Heart stamps - Sympathy Card

I've had to make not one, but two sympathy cards this week. How sad! This one is for a guy at work who just lost his Father. I'm hoping the Twilight and gray colors will make it less girly. It seems elegant to me. The second card was so pretty until I had a "glue accident". I'll see if I can get it repaired or remade and post it tomorrow.

I did get to Yoga last night and it was very good for me! I felt strong - and while a little bit tentative, I was not afraid. It feels good to be back!

Happy Hump Day!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

This is a very pretty card!

Scossie Jane said...

A beautifully elegant card Sharli, and I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated at a very difficult time xx

Kathi Carlson said...

So pretty, Sharli! And very elegant.

Glad to hear you're back at Yoga and feeling good again. Did you get that cold snap you mentioned earlier in the week?

Enjoy the weekend, friend!

Leslie said...

Sharli, this is beautiful.

Jeanne said...

A beautiful sympathy card, Sharli. It's very elegant!

Lori said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the swirls and the colors are perfect.

Curt in Indy said...

Glad you are back to yoga! That is great news! You made me laugh again with your "glue accident" comment. Honestly, you are so funny. The sympathy card doesn't look girly at all. You did a wonderful job with it, and it was nice to be so thoughtful about it. Best, Curt