Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oregon State

Another weekly planner page - this one from a few weeks ago when my friends and I took Keri up to school in Oregon! The reason this page is on a twilight background is that it's the first page in the 3rd volume of my planner for 2009. I adhered it right to the inside of the front cover!

Another great day at work - I love that there is so much interesting to do and I don't even notice how late it's getting on most days . . . I am so blessed!

Have a great Wednesday tomorrow!
Namaste.

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Another great page and nice remembrance of your trip.

Glad to hear you had a great day. Happy too that your taste in border punches is a match to mine. And, you're right, if we've got to have a vice, stamping is a good one!

Have a wonderful Wednesday, too!

Laurel said...

Pretty page!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty! Glad to hear you enjoy your job so much...makes it feel a lot less like work, doesn't it? *Ü*

Julia Aston said...

Love the layout of this pretty page and your lovely daughter! It's so nice to hear that you love your job - I like mine but I would much rather be home stamping all day!!