Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Technique Page for Sunday's Open Stamping

I think the past two months I've deviated from the standard technique page that my friends can add to their albums - so this month I decided to get back on track! Our technique is "cracked glass" and the technique was taught to me by Heather Nichols at Pine is here. Sorry about the glare on the "glass" - I took the photograph at night (i.e. flash)!

I can't believe it's Wednesday night already. This week has just flown by - and I have so much to get done before the weekend! Saturday is our big church fellowship (steak fry) and I'm in charge of setting up and decorating the tables. Sunday is Open Stamping at my house (always fun - but also takes some planning). I'd better get off the computer and get something done!

Hugs!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I LOVE the cracked glass technique and was just thinking about it the other day. Your example is lovely.

This week is flying by. It sounds like you have a lot going on. Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

Sharli, that's a beautiful technique & I'll have to give it a try soon. What a beautiful example with the directions you've provided. Thanks! Happy "whirlwind" week!

Jen Caputo said...

That looks sooo cool! love the pine cone image behind the glass :)