Sunday, October 25, 2009

Open Stamping Treats

Don't just love these little pumpkin pie jack-o-lanterns? So cute you could just gobble them up? I must confess - they are very tasty! I was inspired by Bakerella! Check out this blog (if you dare!!) I just had to make them today - while I'd have people to help me eat them (other wise, I'm in danger of eating them all myself and that would be B-A-D, very, very bad!)

We had 7 today for Open Stamping - it was very fun! This group is not only good friends, but they are growing so much in their artistic talents - it isn't unusual at all for them to be teaching me new tricks! What a treat!?!

Speaking of treats - I "borrowed" this idea from Annette Green, My Creative Journey.
These little darlings were so easy that I pulled together 10 of them in less than an hour! The hard part was sizing them as I had different stamps to work with than Annette used.
Well, the tables are put away, the kitchen is clean and the dishwasher running, the garbage has been put to the curb - I've tidied up the nursery - and probably need to begin to think about bedtime. Speaking of - I slept 9 hours last night without interruption. I have high hopes for the steroid injection now - it looks like it's working and I will have my life back.

Ready for Monday!
Hugs!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a day full of goodies you had! Your Open Stamping time sounds like it was a big treat for everyone. :) Great treat pix! Sleep well & happy new week, Sharli!

Kathi Carlson said...

Happy to hear you had a great day and a good night's sleep! Your treat photos are great. Yummy and fun.

I got your email. Will respond after I've had a good night's sleep! Take care and have a good week, sweet friend.

Lori said...

Those treats look so adorable and yummy. I know of Bakerella. I like to go to her site and admire her work...though I have never made anything. Glad your group went well. Take care and hope the injection goes well.

Laurel said...

The treats look yummy! Your little treats are cute!

Jeanne said...

I saw those on Bakerella and applaud you for making them. They look awesome! Isn't Bakerella a fun blog? She is SO creative!

It sounds like you had a wonderful and happily busy weekend. Love those! You get a good feeling of accomplishment and pleasure from a satisfying time.

I'm so glad you are sleeping better and are ready for the new week. Here's to a great one!

Julia Aston said...

what fun treats! love those little pies - they are so cute! and the treat folders are super - sounds like you had a fun gathering! glad to hear your treatments are working!

Leslie said...

Yummo. I can't wait to try them.