Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloween card!

Hello Friends! It's Tuesday night and you know where I should be? At Yoga, of course. But I've done something to my knee and needed a break - I've been trying to not whine about it - because you don't come here for the whining. I'm sure I'll be good as new before we know it!

About this card - It was inspired by someone, and they used smaller stamps (another brand) and beautiful "page from a book" paper behind the focal image. I went with Caprice papers and the Close to My Heart Spooky Smiles stamps - what fun these images are!!! Hope you like it!?!

Namaste.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey there, sorry to hear about your knee. Since you have been doing Yoga you should snap back more quickly than most who don't get all that stretching. Cute little pumpkins. Great card.

Kathi Carlson said...

So, you have aches and pains, too? I'm achy all over, which I'm attributing to the cold weather we're experiencing. Hope we're both feeling better soon.

Love your card. Those little jack-o-lanterns are so cute!

Hump day tomorrow! Hope yours is a good one!!

Deb Neerman said...

Wait. I come here for the whining!

I kid! Hey, g/friend ... so nice to be back in action. Thanks so much for your friendship and the kind words ... I've missed you!!!

I LOVE this card ... AND those stamps! Looks like I found a set I HAVE to have!!! But let's keep that on the down-low, lolol!

~Hugs, Deb

Lori said...

This is so cute. Love the paper piecing. Hope your knee is better soon.