Sunday, October 11, 2009

Event Planner

I was SO behind on my event planner! I use mine for Birthdays - and those were entered (the ones I know about!) but the September and October headers were not done yet. If I can, I'd like to finish out the year tonight - but we'll see how much energy I can muster.

The September one is a "back-to-school" theme using the Delight in Everything papers and the September word puzzle. The October is just the October word puzzle, but I used the Caprice paper pack and actually paper pieced the pumpkin and the candy corn! Cool, huh! All Close-to-My-Heart products.

This weekend has been very helpful - I've been able to nap when I can, fiddle around on the computer when I can't sleep - keep quiet and get to know my ice pack better. We're becoming reluctant friends. Hope you've had a lovely weekend, too!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Great page-toppers for your event planner, Sharli! Themed just right and simple and cute. Fun!

I'm glad you enjoyed the weekend. There is a reason we have a couple of days off ... although I could really use another day. LOL. Hope your week is a good one!!

Jeanne said...

Great job, Sharli!

I'm glad you had a low-key weekend, one that helps re-energize you for a new week. Hope it's a good one!

Laurel said...

This is a great project!