Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Jone Card!

My friend Jone did this card, isn't the owl adorable?! I love everything about it and just wanted to share with you. See the liquid glass on some of the leaves? And the owl's eyes are green sparkles?! I do believe she used a "puddle pad" to stamp the branch and leaves those different colors . . . Jone is very talented. She just started stamping recently but she's been an artist all her life!

Today? I finally slept last night - slept so well I overslept 45 minutes! I was only 5 minutes late to work. Now I call that AMAZING! I'm tired again now so off to bed.

ps - please keep Jake in your prayers. She's got the dreaded "muhungus". (i.e. flu)

Namaste.

4 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Such a pretty card, Sharli!

Glad to know that you're finally sleepin' ... that's key, lol! And off to pray for Jake ....

Kathi Carlson said...

Your friend's card is a winner! Love the way she stamped the branch/leaves and the owl. As for the Liquid Glass, I admire anyone who can use it successfully. Every once in a while I'll use it as it is intended. Most of the time, however, it makes for great glue.

Good for you (and me) regarding the good night's sleep. I overslept, too, and was late for work as well. Hmm ... Speaking of sleep, I'm off to bed. Jake is in my prayers.

Alanna said...

Love the card. I'm glad you could sleep well. And I'll be praying that Jake feels better.

Lori said...

The owl is so pretty. Love how she did the coloring.