Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cheery-O



Good morning!  This happy project is a pad of note paper to hang on my refrigerator.  A place to jot quick notes (usually a grocery list) of things I need to remember.  The design and cardstock are from the new Cheery-O papers (Close-to-My-Heart) that release May 1.  The cherry stamp is an oldie-goldie (wood mounted!) that I had in the closet.  There is a new stamp set in the new catalog called Fruitful Delight that has a beautiful cherry stamp in it that I will use once I get it. 

Great day at the hospital yesterday - Britta was alert and breathing on her own (all day!).  Our prayers are working!  Otherwise, it was a busy day - filled with chores and errands, but a beautiful day here so being outside was not a problem!  I'm setting up this morning for my monthly Open Stamping group - so I'd better get back to work!  

Hugs! 

8 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

So cute!! I love that cherry paper!!

Pauline said...

Love the cherry paper, and a fab idea, I need one of those, I'm so disorganised lol!! Pauline x

Scossie Jane said...

What a cute and useful idea Sharli, I should make myself a couple of those - I am soooo disorganized - love it xx

Jeanne said...

Terrific idea that bloomed into a very pretty project, Sharli!

I'm glad to hear such good news about your sil, let's hope she continues to improve!

Have fun with your friends!

Rachele Funk said...

Oh, you shouldn't have! I'll be watching my mailbox for mine! I can't wait!!!

Loves!

Kathi Carlson said...

What a great idea, Sharli! I'm loving that new paper packet. Can't wait to get mine.

Hope you have fun with your stamping group today. SO glad to hear your SIL is doing better, too.

Alanna said...

Super, super cute. And fabulous news on your SIL.

Deb Neerman said...

What a great project!

So glad to hear that your SIL is doing so well!!