Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cherry-O Birthday

This is a another "sneak preview" of the new Close-to-My-Heart summer catalog - the papers are Cherry-O and the tea pot was paper pieced from Lovely Shelf (Nina Brackett) with the CTMH papers.  The sentiment is CTMH as well. 

My friends were over today for Open Stamping - we had a wonderful afternoon - I think everyone got something accomplished, and it was great to have their company!  Our "technique" for today turned out to be a review (of sorts) in the form of a make-and-take card.  I'll post a photo of that as soon as I remember to photograph it!  LOL

Tomorrow is Monday.  I guess I'm ready - I did have a lovely weekend, and am thankful for my terrific job!  For me, it's about accepting that work is part of my life and not something to be dreaded.  Work is rewarding.
I hope your week is rewarding, too.

Namaste.

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a lovely card, Sharli! I have a feeling this is going to be a popular product. One can't help but smile at the colors! Love the addition of the ribbon to the pretty papers.

You have definitely got the right idea when it comes to work. Your positive attitude about everything is truly inspiring! Have a great week!

Alanna said...

This is so cute Sharli. I haven't gotten any new goodies yet from CTMH but the cherry stuff is high on my list.

I'm glad you had a good weekend and thank you for your positive outlook on work. I too have a terrific job and am so thankful for it. I should also accept that work will be a part of my life for a long time to come. I suppose it's not so much that I mind the work, it's just the time that it takes away from everything else.

Anyway, how did I end up babbling so much? I hope you have a fantastic day.

Laurel said...

Oh, yummy! I love how you have used these papers. I need to break into mine!

Deb Neerman said...

This is toooo cute, Sharli! LOVE this paper collection!!

Kathi Carlson said...

How did I manage to miss this awesome card? It's lovely! And those papers look so fun. Can't wait to get my mitts on them.