Sunday, April 4, 2010

I sure do love to CASE other people's art!

This card was designed by Vicki Wizniuk.  I loved it so much, I had to try - and mine is VERY similar - so I have to give Vicki complete credit for the idea!  If you don't already have Vicki's blog bookmarked, you really should go do that - she is very creative!

I had a wonderful Easter - the Vigil last night was awesome, and church this morning was so bright and happy - I love seeing people I've missed seeing at church and the children grow SO much over the year!  It's sweet to see them all dressed up, too!  I did three egg hunts this year and after cleaning up the parish hall and finally getting lunch at 2 PM, I am completely wiped out!  I think I'll take a nap on the magic couch, then see what happens.  Hope your day has been everything you wanted!

Hugs!

6 comments:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Lovely. And I love seeing how often Jingle paper gets used on non-Christmas projects. It looks perfect with this!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful work, Sharli! Love the colors! and the blue and green sponged background.

Sounds like you had a lovely holiday. Three egg hunts? Wow! You sure deserve the nap on the magic couch!

Carolyn said...

Very pretty! Love the bright colors!

Unknown said...

Sharli, you must be eggs-asperated (hope you're recuping today!)...love the colors & stamping on your card!

Kathi Carlson said...

This is a great card, Sharli! I can see why you loved it so much.

I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter. Mine, like yours, was exhausting. Lucky you, however, got to the "magic couch" earlier than I did. I'm still pooped.

Have a great week, sweet friend!

Deb Neerman said...

This is gorgeous, Sharli! LOVE the sketch, the color palette, and those fabulous stamps! Fabulousness!!