Thursday, April 22, 2010

Need your help deciding -

These are two prototypes I made for an upcoming Close-to-My-Heart consultant swap with new papers and stamps from the Summer 2010 Catalog.  I can't decide which one I like better for the swap?!  Will you help me??  

This week has just FLOWN by!  ZZoomm. I'm glad though - this Sunday is my monthly Open Stamping day when my friends come over to play!  I always look forward to seeing them and the creativity and laughter!  It's a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Hope your Friday is super - 
Please help me decide . . .

11 comments:

Laurel said...

Both are gorgeous, I love the second one!

Carla said...

Both are very pretty - but I have to vote for the second one as well!!

Rachele Funk said...

They are both very nice, but I am drawn to the second one!

Jamie Harder said...

LOVE them both!! So beautiful!! LOVE the bird on the second one, so I'll vote for that one too:-)

Jeanne said...

I was leaning toward the first one because I like the use of the ribbon and wishing the sentiment on the second one was on the first. But I will go for the second one, mainly because I really like that sentiment.

Man, that was tough! I can see why you had trouble deciding.

Enjoy your friends this weekend!

Deb Neerman said...

Both so gorgeous, Sharli, but I have to choose the 2nd as my absolute favorite! I can see why you needed help deciding, lolol!

Have a great weekend, my friend! Sending hugs!

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Both are great, but I have to break from the pack and choose the first one. I love the ink shading at the bottom corner and the cute little bird.

Deborah Young said...

Hey girl!!! I was going to vote for the second one as well!

Alanna said...

These are both SO pretty but I love the ribbon on the first one. I think it's my fave but I honestly would be thrilled to receive either one of these in a swap.

Carolyn said...

They are both gorgeous! I love the 2nd one.
Have a wonderful day!

Kathi Carlson said...

I'm late to vote but gotta tell you that the first one blew me away. I don't know why. Maybe it's just because I saw it first and couldn't take my eyes off it. They are both beautiful!!!