Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happiness . . .

Time for something that I thought up all by myself! I hope it works? I do love imitating the professionals, and I've learned SO much from them! This card uses the music gift wrap that I found (mentioned before) and the Close-to-My-Heart stamps called Happy Journey. The taupe ribbon is that silk ribbon I found that is so delicious! The scallops are digital image paper, hand cut (hence the uneven edges) from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Wednesday. I could get used to these short weeks! It's been a surprise every day to be farther along in the week than I expected. What a joy!

Hugs!

8 comments:

Lori said...

I love your card. I was just looking in the catalog at that stamp set and wondered how to use it. Love what you did. The piano music is so pretty with it and your ribbon is yummy. So we are over hump day and headed downhill for the weekend. Yippee!!!

Laurel said...

Wow, this is stunning!

Kathi Carlson said...

Looks to be like you did just fine on your own. Your card is beautiful!

Hope your Thursday is great, friend!

Jeanne said...

What a beauty of a card, Sharli, complete with a sentiment the I do believe describes your attitude to a tee!

Alanna said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the phrase and that yummy ribbon.

Deb Neerman said...

Just beautiful, Sharli! LOVE that music gift wrap that you've been using ... just perfect!

Leslie said...

What a sweet card. I didn't think I wanted that stamp set, now...

Curt in Indy said...

This is beautiful and the bow is gorgeous! Love everything about this card. I think your scallops look great!!!! Best, Curt