Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Poppies, in PINK

For this one, I used some design paper from a retired CTMH paper pack (years ago, I've forgotten the name!) and Baby Pink CTMH ink with the Hero Arts negative image of the Poppies. A sliver of black cardstock, a pretty pink ribbon and a tiny tag to finish it off. Easy, peasy!

Tuesday. It feels like Thursday (at least I'm THAT tired). I couldn't go to Yoga tonight (a disappointment) but I'll survive. Friday I will go, for sure!

Hope your Tuesday was better.

Hugs!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness this is so pretty, I love all the pink.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Sharli! Love the pink with just a hint of black. That paper you talked about was one of the first kits I bought when I was a consultant, I loved the butterfly sheet (naturally), but do you think I can remember the name of the kit? Not a chance! LOL

I hope you have a more easy going Wednesday so you don't get so tired!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is gorgeous, Sharli! That stamp is really gettin' a work-out ... and I do love seein' it!!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. I love the big bow. I hope your Wednesday went better than your Tuesday.

Karen B. said...

Fantastic design element to balance the corner holder (what's the proper name?) with the big bow. Love this square card and all the pink of it. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Kathi Carlson said...

So very pretty!

I know how you felt about Tuesday feeling like Thursday. I was in quite a funk yesterday ... Found my way out though... Hope your Wednesday was wonderful, and tomorrow IS Thursday! Take care, friend!

Unknown said...

All your cards are winners, Sharli! These pretty poppies are perfectly precious and so cheerful! Feel better soon! <><