Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just hello . . .

Just a quick "hello" to let you know I'm still alive! I ran out of things I've made that aren't simply copies of your fabulous work! My energies lately have been focused on an outreach project for church . . . but I'll be back in the craft room this weekend - FOR SURE! I'm going through withdrawal. LOL

Things are fine - in fact, my SIL is getting better, thank God. I don't think it will be too long before she is moved to another town, closer to her Dad and not too far from her friends. Her trach was removed a few days ago; she had a haircut today and looks more like herself. She is progressing nicely in rehab - everything is positive! Thank you all SO much for your support these past 4 months - you have made such a difference for me and I know your prayers have helped my SIL as well.

Love you.

11 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I'm always happy to see these "quick hello" posts. Glad to know you're alive and well. Your SIL, too. That's SO awesome.

Enjoy what's left of the week!

Deb Neerman said...

Hi Sharli, thanx for checkin' in!

Dang, I WANT to see your CASE'd projects ... to me, that's more fun than totally new stuff. I know, I'm warped ...

So, hey, good news about your SIL!! I'm so happy for you ... and for her. Sounds like she'll be good as new soon.

Hope you have a great ... and creative ... holiday weekend, Sweetie!! Sending hugs!

Terrie Dodd said...

Hi Sharli, So good to hear about your SIL and I don't care if you show cased stuff...I love everything you post! Thanks too for your kind words about my SOTM Blog Hop creation, it means a lot to me....Can't wait to hit my first convention. I'll fill you in upon my return!

Unknown said...

Sharli, have a wonderful Happy Birthday America weekend and have fun creating too! Tell me more about your outreach activities someday. Thank God for the continued improvement for your SIL--yay! I've missed your posts, but we each need some time to renew and rejuv!

Alanna said...

Glad to hear that you're doing well. Hope you find some crafty time this weekend.

Karen B. said...

Great news on your SIL!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with as well.

Julia Aston said...

hey Sharli! sometimes it's a good thing to take a stamping break! we need to stay well rounded in our activities right?!?!? Have a great long weekend - I hope you have a holiday on monday?? and thanks for always being so supportive of my work when you come visit me!!

Jamie Harder said...

Glad to hear it about your SIL!! I will also be in my craft room this weekend!! Feels like so long since I've created!!

Ren-Yi said...

hello sharli-
good to know things are going well with you. i have been only recently dropping by your blog so i didn't know, but glad to hear that the SIL is doing better. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Ren-Yi said...

hello sharli-
good to know things are going well with you. i have been only recently dropping by your blog so i didn't know, but glad to hear that the SIL is doing better. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy to hear all is well with you & your SIL :) Sounds like she is making great progress. I know what you mean about withdrawal - Surely your creations will be fabulous!