Saturday, April 18, 2009

Alert! A Sale . . .

I'll post artwork later today - - - but wanted to get this update here as soon as possible for my local friends! A family that goes to my church casually mentioned that a friend of theirs owns a Paper business - but sadly, that the place is going out of business. I learned that they are clearing out their inventory for the most part (some exceptions) and that discounts are 40%. I made it over there today and "WOW" I wish I had known about this place before!!!! There is a silver lining to this one, though. They will re-open in the fall as a teaching studio. Also, they plan to continue an on-line store (but it will be mostly focused on the paper stuff).

If you can - get by there soon and pick up some wonderful, unusual items at great prices.

Here's a link to their web-site: Paper Studio


No comments: