Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Delivery of the Goodies!

So, on Monday I delivered the Anniversary treats to my co-workers! What fun that is!!!
I started the tradition when I started this job - it's been so rewarding to take at least one day a year to thank my co-workers for all that they do to make my workplace so wonderful! The list of which people to "visit" with plates of brownies or boxes of cookies has grown to be quite expensive, actually - but they are totally worth it!!!!!

This was the scrapbook page for my weekly planner this week (sorry about the glare!)
Keep in mind - one of my goals with the blog was to get better at photography! I'll learn someday when I'm not so rushed!

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Great page, and if I didn't say it before, what a nice thing to do. There's nothing better than feeling appreciated. Your co-workers have got to love it and appreciate you, too.