Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt Weekly Planner Page

True confessions! Only the bottom photo is from 2009, the other one was a couple of years ago - same theme, a dear friend of mine, Rachel, helping "hide" the eggs for the nursery kids! We missed Rachel this year - she was at college back East. I also see (for some reason, a photo of a photo shows up ALL the flaws!) that the printer is running out of ink! Sorry for the distorted colors on the photo . . . but, remember! Improving my photos was one of my objectives for doing this blog ;-)

It's Thursday already! Oh My. I've had a wonderful week - and there were a couple of humorous moments. For example, yesterday I was having one of those days where my mouth was w-a-a-a-y ahead of my brain. Ever done that? I was talking, and heard myself say the stupidest thing. (I give myself credit for hearing it!) I was able to correct it right away; that was kind of funny, but the really good one happened about 11 o'clock when I'd already had enough coffee and should have been fully functioning! I turned to a co-worker and asked if our upcoming meeting was scheduled from "Noon to Noon Thirty"? I kid you not. I actually said it, then I heard it, and then I snorted! The two of us laughed out loud over that one. I'm so blessed to have coworkers who haven't tried to have me committed (yet)!

All CTMH products: Emporium papers, Easter Eggs, Butterfly Wings, Say it in Style, and Friendship Blessings.



1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who says dumb stuff once in a while. Like I tell people, there's a reason I write! I clicked on your photo to make it big and really check it out. I didn't notice a distorted photo but rather A LOT of eggs and a BEAUTIFUL butterfly!!! Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing!